Make sure to first read the introduction to data binding.
@getById (no parameter)
Makes the decorated property return the descendant with the same id as the property name. The following rules apply:
- It only works on classes decorated with
- It is read-only at runtime. Attempts to set the property fill fail silently.
- It will search for a matching descendant widget exactly once, after
appendis called the first time on the widget instance.
- If accessed before children have been appended it will throw an error.
- It will always return the same descendant, even if it is disposed or removed.
- It will throw if there is no match, more than one, or if the type is not correct.
typeGuard is of the type
value: any => boolean.
@getById, but uses the given type guard function to check the found widget, allowing widgets with a compatible API to be resolved as another type.